Club Night Only
- Members can swim at club nights and attend Churchie Swim Club hosted meets only.
- All club members receive a club shirt and swim cap each year with their membership.
- The cost for the membership is $70 for club night swimmers.
All people under 18, i.e. children, need to be registered under a parent or guardian, who is also required to be a member of Churchie Swim Club – however no fee is charged for parents who are not participatory swimmers in our club.
Annual memberships are due by 30 September before the start of the Swim Season. These can also be done via the form below (The current year’s form will always be here).
Competitive membership enables our Churchie Swim Club members to compete for the Churchie Swim Club at outside meets and, if you qualify, to compete at Regional, State and National championships as we are fully affiliated with Brisbane Swimming, Swimming Queensland and Swimming Australia.
Competitive Membership Fee
- $166 – 8 years and under
- $196 – 9 years and over
To apply for competitive membership, you:
- Must be a member of Churchie Swim Club (as we are the affiliate)
- Are required to complete membership through Swimming Australia’s registration portal, Swim Central
Annual Competitive renewals, new competitive membership or upgrade to competitive membership all need to go through the Swim Central portal.